We put God first in all we do and His Word is final authority. We exist to glorify God by completing down to the last detail what He’s assigned us to do.
- Someone who gives God the first part of the day.
- Someone who yields to God’s Word more than their feelings or opinions.
- Someone who acknowledges God in all they do.
- Someone who recognizes that apart from God they can do nothing.
- Someone who is sensitive to God’s voice and quick to obey.
We are a team that expresses gratitude to God, each other, our partners and all we serve. We don’t take God’s blessings for granted or have an entitlement mentality. We are quick to thank those who give to us. We understand that a grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
Someone who is quick to express gratitude for help or gifts.
Someone who thanks and praises God before a goal is reached or dream is achieved.
Someone who actively resists complaining.
Someone who writes thank you notes regularly.
We are a team with an abundance mentality and are blessed to be a blessing. If we have to choose between generous or stingy, we will choose generous every time. We are generous with our compliments, gratitude, and encouragement. We are generous with our time and our help. We are generous with our finances and resources. We believe giving opens doors and brings a harvest greater than what’s been given.
- Someone who is always looking for an opportunity to give.
- Someone who gives freely and does not withhold good to others.
- Someone who is quick to extend grace and offer trust.
- Someone who knows there is more than enough for everyone.
- Someone who understands we are stewards of the blessings and increase God’s given.
We are a team that is always learning, growing, and developing ourselves and others. We understand that growth doesn’t happen in comfort zones or without change. We take risks, we’re innovative, and we’re not married to methods.
- Someone who is a learn it all, not a know it all.
- Someone who is willing to and seeks tasks outside of their comfort zone.
- Someone who is continually learning, not just during “work hours”.
- Someone who seeks training and learning in the areas they’re responsible for.
- Someone who is listening to podcasts and reading daily.
We are a team that has goals and systems to back them up for everything we do. We refuse to just be busy, we are productive. We know when something is working because we measure results.
- Someone who sets short-term and long-term goals for their areas of responsibility.
- Someone who is disciplined to do what is needed to achieve their goals.
- Someone who regularly keeps their goals before their eyes.
- Someone who knows if their activity is working or needs to be adjusted.
We are a team of humble people. There is no room for excessive ego or concerns about status. We are quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for our own. We share credit, emphasize team over self, and define success collectively rather than individually. We understand that it is a privilege to be on the team.
- Someone who compliments or praises others without hesitation.
- Someone who easily admits to mistakes.
- Someone who is willing to take on lower-level work for the good of the team.
- Someone who gladly shares credit for team accomplishments.
- Someone who readily acknowledges their weaknesses.
- Someone who offers and accepts apologies graciously.
- Someone who is teachable and correctable.
We are a team that serves passionately with our whole heart. We are always looking for more. More things to do. More to learn. More responsibility to take on. More ways to do better. We don’t have to be pushed to work harder because we are self-motivated and diligent. We realize this is more than just a job, it’s a calling and we give our best.
- Someone who does more than what is required in their job.
- Someone who has passion for the “mission” of the team.
- Someone who feels a sense of personal responsibility for the overall success of the team.
- Someone who is willing to contribute to and think about work outside of office hours.
- Someone who is willing to take on tedious or challenging tasks whenever necessary.
- Someone who looks for opportunities to contribute outside of his/her area of responsibility.
- Someone who strives for excellence every day in all they do.
- Someone who understands that good enough is not good enough.
We are a team that honors our heritage, our leadership, each other, and those we serve. We actively look for ways to show respect and give preference. We give no place to gossip or rude talk. We actively think of ways to serve and speak well of one another.
- Someone who notices when help is needed and jumps in.
- Someone who values faithfulness and loyalty over personal agendas.
- Someone who arrives on time and gets work done on time.
- Someone who shows respect to our leadership and each other even when we disagree.
- Someone who comes prepared to meetings and ready to contribute.
We are a team that understands the importance of hard work, but also knows how to laugh along the way. We believe serving God is and should be fun.
- Someone who generates life and joy instead of waiting for it.
- Someone who enjoys what they do.
- Someone who understands that they control their feelings.
- Someone who looks for ways to bring joy to others.