FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ICING Dallas: September 2-3, 2022
Friday 7pm – 9:15pm
Saturday 9:15 am – 12:30pm
The safety and health of our partners and friends is a priority to us. We are working closely with venues and following the appropriate state and local government health and safety guidelines for gatherings. Each city and venue hosting an ICING Women’s Conference has different requirements and procedures for addressing the coronavirus. Mask are recommended by the venue but not required.
ICING Dallas will be at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory in Irving, Texas (outside of Dallas, Texas) Location here.
Business or casual… however, we do love lots of pink! Convention centers can get cold, so we recommend bringing a jacket.
General Admission: $30
Premium Admission: $97
VIP Admission: $297
Yes, there is an admission charge for each lady attending ICING.
All sales are final, but you are welcome to transfer your ticket to a friend if you are unable to attend.
Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade your ticket type after the event is over.
You will receive an email with a link to the replay videos within 1 hour after the event has ended.
No. However, you can pause the event and resume playing when ready.
You will have access to the replay videos according to the type of ticket that you purchased.
Livestream – ICING Dallas $30 – 7 day replay access
No, this event will be available exclusively from the link you receive the day before the event.
- Ensure you have clicked the Play button on the Watch Page
- Try refreshing the video by clicking the “Refresh Video” under the player
- Ensure your computer is connected to the internet by visiting another website you know works.
- Ensure your internet browser is up to date
- We recommend using Chrome or Firefox
- Refresh the webpage and try again. Remember to click the Play button on the video player on the Watch Page.
- Ensure the audio on the web stream player is at 100%, your computer audio is not muted, and your speakers are turned up.
- If on a laptop or desktop computer, unplug the video and audio cables to see if sound will play directly from your computer’s speakers. If on a phone or tablet, play a video on your device to see if sound will play directly from the device’s speakers. This will ensure that the audio from the web stream is working.
Yes, CC will be provided for the replay video immediately after the live event has ended.
All ticket sales are final.
The registration includes everyone in your home. If you’d like to make an additional donation that would be greatly appreciated.
We encourage each household to purchase their own access to Live Your Dreams Virtual Event.
Not during the Live Stream, but you will be able to later when watching the replay.
We encourage you to share the website terri.com/icing and also head over to Instagram and Facebook to tag your friends and invite others.
ICING is an event exclusive to women only.
If you plan on attending ICING and require ASL interpretation, please contact us at [email protected].
Yes, we can accommodate for wheelchair seating.
No, however, you can also bring in an empty water bottle to fill inside.
- Clear, plastic or PVC bags ( Maximum size 12″ x 6″ x12″ )
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand. DOESN’T NEED TO BE CLEAR. ( Maximum size 4.5″ x 6.5″ )
All attendees must have a ticket and should not be a disruption to those around them. We recommend making childcare arrangements when possible.
Yes, all of our special room rates for our event are listed on our website at terri.com/icing
No, ICING 2022 will only be held in Dallas.
ICING is open to women only and unlike the NEXT Conference. We have a worship band and live entertainment, making it a fun weekend away with the girls.
VIP & Premium ticket holders will have designated seating areas. However, seats are first come first serve within the designated area for your ticket type. Please be sure to arrive early to select your desired seat.
We do not allow saving of seats.
We do not recommend leaving your personal possessions out of your sight. Terri Savelle Foy Ministries is not responsible for any items left unattended.
Typically, sessions last about 3 hours. Friday from 7pm – 10:30pm and Saturday from 9:15 am – 12:30 pm.
Yes, Terri will have both a meet-and-greet and book signing exclusive to VIP ticket holders.
No, our contract does not allow any outside organizations or venders to be represented.
Friday night doors will open at 5:45 pm and 8:15 am Saturday morning.
The ICING Women’s Event livestream replay videos will be available for 30 days after the event occurs.
You will receive an email with the link to the live stream the day before the event. Simply click on the link in that email to get to live access. You will receive a link for the replay videos after the conclusion of the live access event.
With the purchase of a ticket you will have access to the replay videos.
- We recommend a minimum internet connection speed of 10 Mbps. Check your internet connection speed by visiting http://fast.com
- It might help to limit the internet use of other devices (phones, tablets, computers, etc.) while live streaming the Live Your Dreams Virtual Event. Do not start large downloads or uploads while streaming, and only have one internet tab open on the computer you are using for the live stream.
- Ensure you have clicked the Play button on the video player.
- You can try refreshing the video by clicking “Refresh Video” under the player on the right-bottom corner.
- Ensure your computer is connected to the internet by visiting another website that you know works.
- Ensure your internet browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) is up to date. You may check your browser version by visiting whatismybrowser.com
- Refresh the webpage and try again. Be sure to click the Play button on the video player.
- If you are still having issues, lower the bitrate of the stream: Access the Settings menu by hovering over the player and clicking on the Settings menu by hovering over the player and clicking on the gear icon. You will see a menu that says “Quality.” Select a lower bitrate to improve your viewing experience.
- If you are still experiencing issues after completing the steps above, try using a different browser (we recommend Chrome or Firefox) or use a different device.