FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is the Live Your Dreams Virtual Event?
The event will be held Thursday, May 6th, 2021 at 9am – 3pm
How do I access the Live Your Dreams Virtual Event?
You will receive an email with the link to the Live Your Dreams Virtual Event the day before the event. Simply click on the link in that email to get to live access. You will receive a link for the replay videos after the conclusion of the live access event.
What if I live in a different country and cannot watch the Live Your Dreams Virtual Event live?
With the purchase of a ticket you will have access to the replay videos. You will be sent a link after the event to access the replay videos.
Can I upgrade after the event for longer access to the replay videos?
Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade your ticket type after the event is over.
When will the replay videos be available to watch?
You will receive an email with a link to the replay videos within 1 hour after the event has ended.
Will there be breaks during the Live Your Dreams Virtual Event?
No. However, you can pause the event and resume playing when ready.
How long do I have access to the replay videos?
You will have access to the replay videos according to the type of ticket that you purchased.
- General $9 – 7-day replay access
- Premium $37 – 90-day replay access
- VIP $97 – 6 month replay access
Can I view it on my TV?
You can use a video cable to send the video signal to your TV. You can also cast using Apple TV or Google Chromecast, but please note that this may slow your connection speed. (Instructions on how to use Apple TV or Google Chromecast.)
Will the event be available somewhere else, like YouTube or Terri’s website?
No, this event will be available exclusively from the link you receive the day before the event.
I’m having issues with viewing the Live Stream, what do I do?
- Ensure you have clicked the Play button on the Watch Page
- Try refreshing the video by clicking the “Refresh Video” under the player
- Ensure your computer is connected to the internet by visiting another website you know works.
- Ensure your internet browser is up to date
- We recommend using Chrome or Firefox
- Refresh the webpage and try again. Remember to click the Play button on the video player on the Watch Page.
My audio isn’t working properly. How can I fix it?
- Ensure the audio on the web stream player is at 100%, your computer audio is not muted, and your speakers are turned up.
- If on a laptop or desktop computer, unplug the video and audio cables to see if sound will play directly from your computer’s speakers. If on a phone or tablet, play a video on your device to see if sound will play directly from the device’s speakers. This will ensure that the audio from the web stream is working.
Is registration required?
Yes, registration is required to attend the Live Your Dreams Virtual Event.
How much does is cost?
- General $9
- Premium $37
What is the latest date I can purchase a ticket?
May 6th, 2021 is the latest date you can purchase a ticket.
Will there be Closed Captioning for the event?
Yes, CC will be provided for the replay video immediately after the live event has ended.
Can I cancel my ticket and receive a refund?
All tickets sales are final.
How many people can I have watch it together?
The registration includes everyone in your home. If you’d like to make an additional donation that would be greatly appreciated.
If I register for the event, can I share it with my mom and sister who live in other states?
We encourage each household to purchase their own access to Live Your Dreams Virtual Event.
Do you have promotional materials to offer so I can publicize this event at my church?
We encourage you to share the website terri.com/liveyourdreams and also head over to Instagram and Facebook to tag your friends and invite others.
Will I be able to fast forward or rewind during the live access?
Not during the live access event, but you will be able to later when watching the replay
I’m having Internet connection issues, what do I do?
- We recommend a minimum internet connection speed of 10 Mbps. Check your internet connection speed by visiting http://fast.com
- It might help to limit the internet use of other devices (phones, tablets, computers, etc.) while live streaming the Live Your Dreams Virtual Event. Do not start large downloads or uploads while streaming, and only have one internet tab open on the computer you are using for the live stream.
What should I do if the video is not working properly?
- Ensure you have clicked the Play button on the video player.
- You can try refreshing the video by clicking “Refresh Video” under the player on the right-bottom corner.
- Ensure your computer is connected to the internet by visiting another website that you know works.
- Ensure your internet browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) is up to date. You may check your browser version by visiting whatismybrowser.com
- Refresh the webpage and try again. Be sure to click the Play button on the video player.
- If you are still having issues, lower the bitrate of the stream: Access the Settings menu by hovering over the player and clicking on the Settings menu by hovering over the player and clicking on the gear icon. You will see a menu that says “Quality.” Select a lower bitrate to improve your viewing experience.
- If you are still experiencing issues after completing the steps above, try using a different browser (we recommend Chrome or Firefox) or use a different device.